News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

08.01 - Announcing Function F(x)!

Started by madbean, August 01, 2013, 10:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmbb

insomniac2295

I JUST got the premise of the name, Function f(x)

Cleeeeaaaavvverrrrrrrr

icecycle66

Quote from: insomniac2295 on September 04, 2013, 06:33:05 PM
I JUST got the premise of the name, Function f(x)

Cleeeeaaaavvverrrrrrrr

Pedal designers do it with math.

madbean

Thanks again for the well wishes. The fundraiser will come in October. We should also be giving you some small product development teasers soon. I'd like to show folks around here a bit more of what goes into starting a pedal company. It could be a good teaching moment in a manner of speaking.

aballen

I definitely want in on the Kickstarter and I don't even know what you are selling!    I know it will be good.

madbean

Here is an unsatisfying teaser for one of the product prototypes done by Pickdropper. Can't show the rest yet.

madbean

The names of the three fundraiser PCBs are the Grease Gun (overdrive by me), NoMojo (dual fuzz by Dave), and DuoVibe (vibe/phaser by Forrest). We've each built all three and they sound reeeeallly good.

irmcdermott

slacker775

Where's that 'Shut up and take my money!' pic when I need it?   ;D

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on September 15, 2013, 06:23:08 PM
Here is an unsatisfying teaser for one of the product prototypes done by Pickdropper. Can't show the rest yet.

Wow, that is unsatisfying!  I was kind of annoyed until I realized that I knew what the rest of it looked like.  ;-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

playpunk

Sweet! Good luck!

I want all of the projects. Gosh I feel like I just want all of the projects.... my wife is beginning to wonder what happened to me.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

midwayfair

Quote from: pickdropper on September 15, 2013, 10:03:35 PM
Wow, that is unsatisfying!

It's not that unsatisfying. You can get a lot of info from that picture even not being told it's an overdrive: It's a two-button overdrive with an order switcher for the boost to be before or after the OD. It's name is .... BLO .............

wudoeiuin? ;D

culturejam

Quote from: midwayfair on September 18, 2013, 03:03:59 PM
It's a two-button overdrive with an order switcher for the boost to be before or after the OD.

Not so fast! That "Flip" switch might be for output phase.  ;)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

madbean

Flip is actually for the Gear Pagers so they can re-sell it faster.