Main Menu

Mouser Inventory Management Tool

Started by peAk, February 18, 2023, 11:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

Has anyone used this?

If so, do you like it?

selfdestroyer

Thanks for bringing this up. I must have missed the announcement email from Mouser on this. I was a HUGE fan of making custom BOMs within Mousers site and this seems like a great step forward. I am starting to get back into building and wanted a way to see what all I have on hand and a good clean slate to organize it. Ill let you know how it goes.

storyboardist

Quote from: selfdestroyer on March 29, 2023, 07:55:57 PM
Thanks for bringing this up. I must have missed the announcement email from Mouser on this. I was a HUGE fan of making custom BOMs within Mousers site and this seems like a great step forward. I am starting to get back into building and wanted a way to see what all I have on hand and a good clean slate to organize it. Ill let you know how it goes.

HE'S BACK!
Guy behind Effects Layouts

selfdestroyer

Quote from: storyboardist on March 29, 2023, 08:06:37 PM

HE'S BACK!

You have no idea how much i missed everyone and pedal/synth building!

Got the iron and etchant out last weekend and did a mass clean of the workbench. Its almost go time!

jimilee

Woohoo!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

peAk

Quote from: selfdestroyer on March 29, 2023, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: storyboardist on March 29, 2023, 08:06:37 PM

HE'S BACK!

You have no idea how much i missed everyone and pedal/synth building!

Got the iron and etchant out last weekend and did a mass clean of the workbench. Its almost go time!

CODYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Man, its great to see you back. I had been asking about you and checking to see if maybe you logged in.

Awesome you have returned, cant wait to see you get back into the groove.

selfdestroyer

Thanks peeps!

Time to learn to etch again. lol