News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

TAPRECISE - Calibrated Tap Tempo with Presets, Subdivision and Modulation

Started by Marshall Arts, April 23, 2016, 07:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Awesome!!  Good to know you're still around.  I still have your Clapton boost built into a Flying V and I've never been able to duplicate how it sounds for some reason.  Bugg over at PedalPCB came out with a board that as far as I can tell is identical (judging by the schematics) and for the life of me I've never been able to get it to sound the same.  I've used the same value parts but yours has a particular top end edge that I like.  The V has PAF-ish pickups and I usually use them split coil and push the level on the boost.  Just tortures the clean channel on a 6505.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on July 18, 2023, 10:12:46 PM
Awesome!!  Good to know you're still around.  I still have your Clapton boost built into a Flying V and I've never been able to duplicate how it sounds for some reason.  Bugg over at PedalPCB came out with a board that as far as I can tell is identical (judging by the schematics) and for the life of me I've never been able to get it to sound the same.  I've used the same value parts but yours has a particular top end edge that I like.  The V has PAF-ish pickups and I usually use them split coil and push the level on the boost.  Just tortures the clean channel on a 6505.
I didn't know you also had a V, or did I ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

It's a dirt cheap Chinese kit that your Wudtone finish inspired me.  It's pretty hack but a great little guitar.  Clone of a V custom.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?