News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zep inspired multi suggestions

Started by AntKnee, February 17, 2016, 02:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntKnee

Was just considering what could go in a Zep inspired multi build. I was thinking a RAH and Blue Box would be good. What else would you suggest?
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

HamSandwich

Hmmm tonebender. Wah. Tape delay. Theremin?

blearyeyes

matmosphere

snz728

Phase 90 for rover and Achilles, rotary for good times and wanton

jtaormina

You're gonna want a mutron II. there was a clone (krypton) in the group buy sometime back I think they are all gone.

snz728

Rotary Pedal to get sound had using a Leslie on the "Good Times, Bad Times" guitar solo

HamSandwich

Quote from: snz728 on February 18, 2016, 11:53:24 PM
Rotary Pedal to get sound had using a Leslie on the "Good Times, Bad Times" guitar solo

I understood ya, I just didn't know that was a Leslie. I thought it was random panning. I'm due for another listen I suppose.

kgull

Quote from: jtaormina on February 18, 2016, 01:23:06 AM
You're gonna want a mutron II. there was a clone (krypton) in the group buy sometime back I think they are all gone.

Got a new batch in shortly after the forum crash. Mutron IIs definitely cop a decent zep tone IMO.

AntKnee

Quote from: kgull on February 19, 2016, 03:51:52 AM

Got a new batch in shortly after the forum crash. Mutron IIs definitely cop a decent zep tone IMO.
I already got a couple from you. :)
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

kgull

Quote from: AntKnee on February 19, 2016, 04:33:46 AM
Quote from: kgull on February 19, 2016, 03:51:52 AM

I already got a couple from you. :)
Oh hell, I knew your userrname looked familiar ::) chalk it up to a long exam week I guess :P

JC103

Fatpants and a Multiplex for the EP3?

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk