News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Man O' War, how big is it?

Started by Feral Feline, April 20, 2020, 06:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feral Feline

What's the Man O' War PCB size?

I looked at the build doc & I searched the forum, but I cannot find a size posted anywhere. 

To be clear, I'm after the PCB-size of the NON-modulated version, but while we're at it ... it'd be great to post the Deluxe as well! 

About 82x82mm-ish or... ?

Much thanks in advance.
Cheers,
FF

m-Kresol

Both are designed to go into a 1590BB enclosure. You can get the approximate pcb dimensions from there.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Feral Feline

Thanks m-Kresol for your reply, and for the wealth of pedal-building experience tips and tricks you've shared with everyone.

Alas, I had guessed the circ is for 1590BB from the build doc, but I'm using something rather unconventional as an enclosure and looking for a circuit to fit the enclosure — a bass-ackwards approach I know, but nonetheless...

I just ordered a 1/2 dozen of the VFE circuits, so I'd rather not order the Man O' War right away if it's not going to fit the odd-shaped box intended for this theme build. I tend to over-plan/over-think my projects.

Still hoping someone will chime in with an exact measurement...

Cheers,
FF

danfrank

Feral Feline