News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mythos Golden Fleece

Started by Thewintersoldier, May 22, 2021, 10:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davepotnoodle

Hi all, sorry for reviving an old thread again. I'm new to breadboarding/ schematics and really struggling to wrap my head around how everything is laid out. Does anyone happen to have a photo of a breadboarded version?

jwin615

Quote from: davepotnoodle on July 31, 2023, 03:17:46 PM
Hi all, sorry for reviving an old thread again. I'm new to breadboarding/ schematics and really struggling to wrap my head around how everything is laid out. Does anyone happen to have a photo of a breadboarded version?
Dirtbox has a stripboard layout
Any line on the stripboard that is unbroken(red square) is a common node to other parts attached. Once the strip is broken, it becomes a separate node. I.e. a new row on your breadboard.
Links attach uncommon strips to a singular node, just like your breadboard. So row A, H and the right half of G are all on a common node.
Hope this helps you sort through it.

http://dirtboxlayouts.blogspot.com/2023/03/mythos-pedals-golden-fleece.html?m=1

davepotnoodle

Quote from: jwin615 on August 01, 2023, 05:53:02 AM
Quote from: davepotnoodle on July 31, 2023, 03:17:46 PM
Dirtbox has a stripboard layout
Any line on the stripboard that is unbroken(red square) is a common not to other parts attached. Once the strip is broken, it becomes a separate node. I.e. a new row on your breadboard.
Links attach uncommon strips to a singular node, just like your breadboard. So row A, H and the right half of G are all on a common node.
Hope this helps you sort through it.

http://dirtboxlayouts.blogspot.com/2023/03/mythos-pedals-golden-fleece.html?m=1
That's perfect! Thankyou so much!