Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shipping delay/accident - UPDATE:back to normal

Started by madbean, June 16, 2023, 12:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on June 16, 2023, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: jwin615 on June 16, 2023, 04:30:48 AM
Fuuug. Take care of yourself man. Back issues are the worst. Also, if you went to skyline, get a checkup elsewhere. :/
If you need an MRI done and they send you to premier, the new GE magnet in Hendersonville is a good one. I'd still recommend getting a disc burned(no pun intended) of the scans for your doc to view and any legal stuff. The cats reading those scans are doing it remote a lot now and blaze.thrpugh them. (I work on MRIs local...)
If you need a random act of kindness, reach out. I'm not far. Get well and take your time. Modern medicine can do a lot but it can't grow a new spine. Go slow and lift smart.

Thanks for all the great info! I will definitely get an image disc. They did the MRI in a mobile unit yesterday @ TriStar. Unfortunately, my short term memory has been pretty short circuited from the last week. The accident was caused by a seizure so I'm going to have some work to do.
What the shit! Man, you'll be sore as hell for at least a week or two. We'll be checking in on you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

:(  shit, man that's no bueno. Hope you heal up well and take it nice 'n easy in the meantime.

Bio77

Uggh, that sounds scary as hell. Glad you're okay.  Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

brucer

Quote from: WonkoTheSane on June 16, 2023, 03:22:09 PM
Holy crap! Take care of yourself, well being is more important than anything.

Glad you are still with us.

^^All this to you Mr Madbean.  Hope you feel better soon.

madbean

A little update. Car appears to be totaled. I must have lost consciousness but I did not hit anyone. So, hairline fracture in the spine and I suspect another one in my ankle. I probably won't be able to drive for a while until I get neurologically cleared. Short term memory is way messed up.

But, I did see if I could still read a schematic this morning and that's all good! My expert opinion is I'll be fine after recovery 🙂 I expect I'll get current orders shipped tomorrow. I can at least sit in a chair and I'm already bored.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on June 16, 2023, 05:58:07 PM
A little update. Car appears to be totaled. I must have lost consciousness but I did not hit anyone. So, hairline fracture in the spine and I suspect another one in my ankle. I probably won't be able to drive for a while until I get neurologically cleared. Short term memory is way messed up.

But, I did see if I could still read a schematic this morning and that's all good! My expert opinion is I'll be fine after recovery I expect I'll get current orders shipped tomorrow. I can at least sit in a chair and I'm already bored.
That's great news man! Sucks about the car, but good you didn't hit anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mjg

That sounds like a pretty crap experience all round, wishing you a full recovery Brian.  Take it easy.

madbean

This is pretty scary looking so I guess I am quite lucky. I landed in a small ravine apparently. Air bags did not deploy and that probably has something to do with my injuries. I feel pretty bad since my daughter is getting her license in a couple weeks and this was going to be her car to drive to school, etc. But, it's just a car. Working brains are more important!

Tremster

My goodness.
Get well soon, sending all the best!

BryGuy

Aentons

Wow, sounds scary. Glad to hear you are ok. Take it easy.

garcho

Good luck with recovery, every day is precious!
...and weird on top!

jubal81

Yikes! Glad you're going to be OK. Damage definitely looks intense.

I know it's hard, but try to slow down and take care of yourself.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Bret608

That really is scary so glad to hear you're okay. Definitely take it easy! This coming from someone who has a hard time sitting still...  ;)

culturejam

Shit, just now seeing this. Hope your recovery is swift and full. Take it easy. Everybody can wait a little bit on their orders. You get better before you worry about anything else's hobby.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects