News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Forum issues

Started by madbean, March 17, 2024, 12:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Not sure how well things are working. Report problems here.

BricksnBeatles

Congrats on the overhaul!

Only weird thing I noticed is that 'updated topics' is showing me just five threads that seemingly that range from their most recent post being over a year ago, to a month ago.

Not sure how to embed an image anymore but I could DM you a screenshot on instagram you'd like to see what I'm talking about.

Tremster

Looking good!

Is there a way to get the links that were at the top of the old page back? That was very handy.

jessenator

hey hey! We're online!

Govmnt_Lacky

Only thing I noticed is that when I first pulled up the page I tried to log in. When I did, it did NOT show that I was logged in. I had to actually open this thread to see that I was properly logged in. Weird!

Also... no avatar. Need to upload again??

rrright

Micpoc

We're back! My avatar did not show up first either, and a different user name was appearing; that seems to have sorted itself out.

Looking forward to the restocks; I have parts for a Current Lover itching to be installed.  :D

matmosphere

Digging the overhaul, good to have this little corner of the inter web back!

playpunk

my username on the front page currently shows up as haberdasher, which imputes a level of skill and expertise that I just do not possess. When I click through to my profile, it shows my info though.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Govmnt_Lacky

Time zones NOT working under Forum Profile. Tried to set it to EST but it is still 1 hour too slow (its really 11AM EST and forum shows 10AM) and when I try to go back further... I get a token error  :-\

Bio77

Hey, we're back! 

I went to this thread via the main menu.  When I got here there were no buttons on the top and no way to post. 

I went back to home and clicked the "unread topics" button, this thread was one of those.  When I came here through that route all the buttons were populated. 

gordo

Yeah ditto.  Weird, just took a refresh and it looks good now.  Nice to have the forum back!!!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Definitely a problem with cookie storage. That would explain most everything. I'll see if I can get it sorted.

NorthCoast

Quote from: playpunk on April 09, 2024, 02:49:27 PMmy username on the front page currently shows up as haberdasher, which imputes a level of skill and expertise that I just do not possess. When I click through to my profile, it shows my info though.

Yeah, I'm getting Aleph Null, but it seems to be my account:

"People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand..." - Claude Monet

NorthCoast

"People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand..." - Claude Monet