News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Just scored some ICs :)

Started by LaceSensor, April 20, 2012, 04:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

Found some CA3080E and metal can RCA 741 Op Amps
Should be useful for the Flapjack boards I got, and also a couple compressor projects

I got 15 of the CA3080E and 6 of the RCA741 :)

Bret608

That is quite a score! You have a talent for finding good ones, as I remember from your holiday PIF!  ;) Those metal cans will be awesome for the Flapjack I'd imagine.

Hey, this reminds me, there was one among the bunch PIF that I'm curious as to what would be a good use for it. I feel like it has "LM" for the prefix. I'll look tonight and reply again. It was a good assortment that I've been planning builds around! Stay tuned for my Pork Barrel build report in a couple of weeks. It will have two ICs and a DPDT daughterboard that you gave me!

sgmezei

Nice Score!! I just built a Ross comp with the 3080 and I love it!

claytushaywood

interested in selling a metal can 741?  did they use those in the original mxr dist + or dod 250's?

LaceSensor

Quote from: claytushaywood on April 21, 2012, 05:34:10 PM
interested in selling a metal can 741?  did they use those in the original mxr dist + or dod 250's?

They did use them in the 250s for sure, as well as I think in Hot cake pedals
when they get here ill test them and PM you about sending one

bigmufffuzzwizz

That always makes a good day. I got to strip a few boards from an organ in Feburary and got a few old CA3080's..I really wanna compare them to the newer Chinese ones I've been using.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals