News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zero Point SDX; Hammond Factory Finish

Started by JakeFuzz, February 18, 2013, 12:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fendman

Yeh nice build and sounds great....I noticed you used a LF347N for IC4 did it sound any different than the TL074???

JakeFuzz

Quote from: fendman on February 18, 2013, 07:04:58 PM
Yeh nice build and sounds great....I noticed you used a LF347N for IC4 did it sound any different than the TL074???

I forgot to mention that. I haven't done any opamp rolling with this yet. The LF347 was just sitting on the table and I remember I really liked this one alongside the TL074  in other tests. 

fendman

Quote from: JakeFuzz on February 18, 2013, 07:38:37 PM
Quote from: fendman on February 18, 2013, 07:04:58 PM

I forgot to mention that. I haven't done any opamp rolling with this yet. The LF347 was just sitting on the table and I remember I really liked this one alongside the TL074  in other tests. 

I only ask as I was not aware they are quite similar... the only difference being the TLO74 is apparently quieter noise wise.

I haven't built my Zero Point yet, but  its good to get feedback on the latest builds,  yours sounds great so I will be starting mine in the next few days when I finish up some other builds :)

mshuptar

Thanks for the audio clip - everything sounds incredible!

jalmonsalmon

Sounds great! 
I have mine about 75% complete, I am just waiting for some pots from sm bear and the selector switch.
Soon as I have it working I will post another build report!

Cheers!
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .