Started by stevie1556, October 22, 2014, 09:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

stevie1556

Believe it or not, the board is actually fairly spacious! Easily solder in the parts with a soldering iron without any issues, and it's very noob friendly (hence why it worked first time for me!).

Luke51411

I'd be interested in a board and parts! Very cool.

stevie1556

Quote from: Luke51411 on October 25, 2014, 01:09:01 AM
I'd be interested in a board and parts! Very cool.
I'll send you a PM :)

wgc

Quote from: stevie1556 on October 24, 2014, 06:22:01 PM
Quote from: wgc on October 24, 2014, 03:58:38 PM
worth the wait!  that's a tiny pcb...  looks cool, should be a great "try smd" pcb too.
Cheers! I must admit, I do prefer SMD more then through hole. Currently trying to make all my pedals converted to SMD. I've got about 15 spare boards if you want to try one. Also got a booster and a SHO boards that are the same size.

Yeah, I much prefer smd.  most of my recent and future builds will be smd too, though I do have a few through hole builds to finish up. They each have their pros and cons but whatever floats your boat.

Thanks for the kind offer, but I'd rather see someone new to smd try it instead. Plus I just ordered pcbs for my smd layouts of a 1 knob and a treble boost. :)
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

chuckbuick

Nice.  I dig a 1590A build that has tons of space left inside.  Cool board, too.  That would be perfect for SMD noobs.  Well done.