News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming Releases - give your input!

Started by madbean, January 08, 2012, 01:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Gnarly

I'll for sure be getting the Kingslayer and Stage Fright, the PigButt, Nautilus and FishFace would be my top 3 options from the second list.

edit: Also, I've seen handy 3pdt pcbs elsewhere for cleaner/easier wiring, something like that would be rad too.

pietro_moog

maybe i'm a little slow, but there's one thing i didn't get: what's a KingSlayer?

Matt Gnarly

Quote from: pietro_moog on January 10, 2012, 11:15:14 PM
maybe i'm a little slow, but there's one thing i didn't get: what's a KingSlayer?

I believe it's a Klon-like build

LaceSensor

Will be ordering all the first three definites, so dont need to endorse those further.
On a flanger mission after doing the Current Lover :)
Love phasers, so really up for your take on it, and seeing as I got into this game too late for a sunking, im holding out for this Kingslayer rather than etching a sunking for now.

Of the possibles, I wanna be frank and say the Big Muffs, overdriver and fuzz wouldnt really interest me too much - got too many options for these, and Id rather see some modulation or other hard to do by vero projects.

The RumpRoast might be interesting depending on parts ease of sourcing.

So, I would vote for (and order if available)

DeadRinger - cos I always thought id like to see what the fuss was about
Harbinger - Univibe...nuff said really.
Fish Face - cos it sounds really intriguing

GermanCdn

Will order the top three for sure, my votes for the other three would be

Deadringer (I don't need another dirtbox, but when has need ever factored into the equation)
Harbinger (Haven't built a vibe yet)
Rump Roast (Can never have enough boosters)

I too wouldn't mind seeing the mysterious reverb project everyone seems to mention, my DIY board (which is rapidly becoming my number 1 board) is a little naked without it.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

aziltz

I Googled kingslayer out of curiosity, because my first thought was Kerry King, guitarist for Slayer...

Bored

Im just hoping to see the reverb resurface

pietro_moog

Quote from: aziltz on January 11, 2012, 01:27:13 PM

I Googled kingslayer out of curiosity, because my first thought was Kerry King, guitarist for Slayer...

same thought. at first i imagined a jcm800 emulator, but that makes no sense.
i don't know, i'm curious.

joe*211

I'm in for

Stage Fright,  Nautilus  and FishFace

madbean

There's also the possibility of another delay. I've been working on it for a few days and it sounds pretty damn awesome. It's PT2399 based but it's got some features that no other design has, AFAIK. I started it last year but decided to go ground up on it this week. Biggest feature is the ability to select three different "model" types, analog, tape and one other that I have yet to name. Lastly, I'm trying to work out a faux "tape warble" on the repeats (not modulation exactly, but true up and down pitch bends).

Anyway, just another one to put on the burner.

pietro_moog

super-awesome. the only thing we miss now is a 1590B small clone and mxr phasers.

gtr2

Quote from: madbean on January 12, 2012, 01:03:32 AM
There's also the possibility of another delay. I've been working on it for a few days and it sounds pretty damn awesome. It's PT2399 based but it's got some features that no other design has, AFAIK. I started it last year but decided to go ground up on it this week. Biggest feature is the ability to select three different "model" types, analog, tape and one other that I have yet to name. Lastly, I'm trying to work out a faux "tape warble" on the repeats (not modulation exactly, but true up and down pitch bends).

This sounds great!  I've been tinkering with one with multiple pt2399's in the spirit of the RE201.  Still a long way to go, not enough time  :)

Josh

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

lincolnic

This! Make this and I will buy it basically as soon as it exists.

sgmezei

+10
I would love another delay

pietro_moog

can we have this new digital delay and the mudbunny?
i don't care for anything else now