News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Futurlec and slow shipping

Started by Beedoola, June 27, 2013, 09:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beedoola

dayum its slow. I ordered parts from Small Bear like 2 days ago and they arrived today. I placed an order with Fururlec on the 19th and still no show.

jubal81

The 19th? I wouldn't hold my breath about getting before the 10th - of November. Seriously.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

gtr2

Futurlec 6-8 weeks...

They ship by sailboat...
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

midwayfair

irmcdermott

Once the sail boat reaches land, they tie your parts to a carrier pigeon and hope for the best.

atreidesheir

The one time I ordered from Futurelec was canceled 8 weeks later when it never shipped due to one backordered part.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

oldhousescott

It's best to place your order and then forget about it. Then you can be surprised when your parts finally show up.

Scruffie

Mine were always 2 weeks at most, maybe 3 once.

If your order doesn't show in 2 weeks e-mail them, if your order has a part that's out of stock they'll hold the entire order and wont notify you.

Service may not be best but they're damn cheap and stock a lot of items.
Works at Lectric-FX

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Scruffie on June 28, 2013, 12:55:29 AM
...and stock a lot of items.

You mean they LIST a lot of items ... Right?

They definitely don't stock a lot of items. No matter what the website says is "In Stock."

Beedoola

They said 7-10 days.

QuoteDear Sir,

Your order as per the above order number has already been shipped by Post

Your order should arrive in 7-10 days

Many Thanks for shopping with Futurlec.

Best Regards,
Order Handling Manager
Futurlec

Govmnt_Lacky

Gotta give you a warm and fuzzy knowing that they are not even comfortable enough to sign their name to an email  ::)

Thank you "Order Handling Manager!"

billstein

I've ordered one time and have been waiting so long I think I'll probably die before I get it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Hangingmonkey

Im in the Uk and it took about 2 weeks from placing the order

pedalman

now this aint no ordinary sailboat. did you ever see that movie life of pi ?
I mod cheap guitars because my local music store said not to.

billstein

I think you should redo the title of this thread. Futurlec and NO shipping? I've been waiting for almost 2 months now.

I just sent this email to them, this is after sending a very friendly email over a month ago.

Hello,

RE: Order 244740
I placed an order on 5/9/13 and was wondering if I'll ever actually receive it. I've inquired once before and was told on 5/23 that the J201's were on backorder and would be in your warehouse in 5-7 days. They should have been in over a month ago yet my order status still only says "Order entered".

The other thing I find curious, or deceitful may be a better word, is that you state on the order page for J201's that they are currently in stock. This is why I placed an order for them almost 2 months ago.

So again, will I ever receive my order?

I'll let you know the response I get if I get any at all.