News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Does anyone have a CMAT mods Butah?

Started by micromegas, April 01, 2015, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micromegas

....so I can trace it?

A friend of mine just demoed one and swears by it. We've been talking about this one and how it compares to a ZD or a TS808.
He said: it is warm, transparent*  ;D and clear and has no midrange like the TS808.

I would like to compare it to my beloved NOC3 Firefly to prove him mine is better :).

It seems like a TS808 without buffers from the pics I've seen on the internet, but who knows.

Here's the demo btw (it's not extrictly a demo, more like a song using it). If you are looking for someone to demo your pedals, he is the man:
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Dulouz

I have one!

Pretty sure its just a Blues Breaker clone. I can send you some gut shots tonight.

micromegas

Quote from: Dulouz on April 01, 2015, 10:46:01 PM
I have one!

Pretty sure its just a Blues Breaker clone. I can send you some gut shots tonight.
Wow! nice! Now that you said it.. it could be.. and then my friend wins :)

TGP39

Thoroughly enjoyed the video.  That guitar playing is outstanding!

This is all I could find on FSB. http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=23826&p=234684&hilit=BUTAH#p234684

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

slimtriggers

Dulouz

Sorry I couldn't get to this last night. But here ya go!

micromegas

Many thanks! I think that's more than enough to get the topology from it. I'll get paper and pencil :)

EDIT: btw, the video has been deleted. The guy says that he needs a change and that he is going to stop making demo videos unless those are properly paid and focus on making more music. It's a pity though, he made great music even in the demo videos.

Dulouz

No problem! Let me know if you need anything else.