News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Best booster and Fuzzy face (suggestions)

Started by Gledison, June 21, 2013, 01:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Hey.
I would like to build a booster and a Fuzzy face! Do you guys have any suggestions ? I´ve seen a lot of options out there. Just want something that will do the job and is reliable!
thanks
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

RobA

I put a RangeMaster and a Mangler in a single 1590BB and powered them both with one Road Rage board. It works great and it's probably my overall favorite pedal I have.

Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rock•it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

DutchMF

I'm a big fan of the Thunderpuss, but that has been discontinued  :( I just love the way it pushes my amp and/or other pedals. One of the best combinations I found was my Thunderpuss in front of a Skrewdriver into the clean channel of my amp, loud, but loads of fun!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

billstein

Quote from: RobA on June 21, 2013, 02:53:29 PM
I put a RangeMaster and a Mangler in a single 1590BB and powered them both with one Road Rage board. It works great and it's probably my overall favorite pedal I have.

I never liked my RangeMaster until I put it in front of another fuzz face or Big Muff or? I've also been thinking of putting a pairing like this in a single box. Just sounds HUGE!

Kinki fuzz

Rangemaster, I love it, add a switch for the input cap to make it more versatile, that's great!!
...for the fuzz face... I like the tonebenders best. A 3 knob would be my choice.