News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Blockhead (BSIAB2 - Non-Madbean Build)

Started by irmcdermott, June 10, 2012, 02:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irmcdermott

Nothing too special going on here. Just a GGG BSIAB2, only I went with all 2N5457s (like the cmatmods Brownie), sounded smoother on my setup then having the 2 J201s in there. Everything else is stock.

3/4 View

Overhead View

Guts and Bottom Lid

Guts

And because Instagram makes my pedals cooler....

I know JHS has a Charlie Brown pedal, oh well :)

Ian

whitebread47

I really dig the aesthetic, man!  Did you paint the base coat of that enclosure?  Love that color.
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

jkokura

Hit it right out if the park Ian. Super slick, and I might do a
Cartoon theme on a future build now...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog

bigrigg

Why am I imagining Charlie Brown about to "stomp" on this when at the last moment Lucy snatches it away from him???

Nice theme. Congrats.

irmcdermott

Quote from: whitebread47 on June 10, 2012, 04:21:08 AM
I really dig the aesthetic, man!  Did you paint the base coat of that enclosure?  Love that color.

Thanks! I powder coat. That color is Columbia Coatings Dormant Sparkle Copper. I'm giving this one to a buddy (who wanted a sparkle in his), and going to build another one for myself that is their Safety Yellow color (which matches Charlie's shirt pretty darn close).

Quote from: jkokura on June 10, 2012, 05:00:59 AM
Hit it right out if the park Ian. Super slick, and I might do a
Cartoon theme on a future build now...

Jacob

Thanks Jacob! It was fun, I'm glad that I was able to find the Peanuts font to put on this one.

Quote from: bigrigg on June 10, 2012, 11:52:55 AM
Why am I imagining Charlie Brown about to "stomp" on this when at the last moment Lucy snatches it away from him???

Nice theme. Congrats.

Haha. Thanks! I can totally see that happening in the comic strip/cartoons.

Ian