News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

We're back!

Started by madbean, February 13, 2016, 07:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

AFAIK, all issues should now be fixed and Tapatalk should be available. Please report any ongoing issues here and I will look into them. We'll see if anything funny happens over the next few days. Let's hope not.

rullywowr

Bean, thank you so much for getting this back up and running.  I especially missed the Tapatalk feature as I have been on the road a lot lately.  Everything seems to be working great.  Onwards and upwards!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

beneharris

Woot! Good job. Thanks for doing it.

selfdestroyer

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Leevibe

blearyeyes

Thanks Brian, things seem really zippy! 

davent

My first notification in weeks has appeared, all systems go!

Thank you Brian!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

madbean

It turns out what I needed to do was a lot easier than I thought. All the smf files were wiped and re-loaded, the packages re-installed and the database was updated (I think a big problem was the db and smf versions were not matching). I am optimistic that things will be okay from here on out but I won't promise it...we need to see how things go over the next few days. But for sure some major issues were fixed.

At least smf is not throwing out thousands of errors in the logs now. In fact, the only errors are user-related which is freaking good.

selfdestroyer

Not sure if you wanted it or not but I just noticed the "Simple Machines Forum" banner at the top of the page. Never noticed it before.

Cody

madbean

Quote from: selfdestroyer on February 14, 2016, 03:20:17 AM
Not sure if you wanted it or not but I just noticed the "Simple Machines Forum" banner at the top of the page. Never noticed it before.

Cody

Whachootalkinabout?

lincolnic

Quote from: madbean on February 14, 2016, 03:54:51 AM

Cody

Whachootalkinabout?

He's talking about this, up in the top right corner:

selfdestroyer

madbean

Quote from: lincolnic on February 14, 2016, 03:59:01 AM
Quote from: madbean on February 14, 2016, 03:54:51 AM

Cody

Whachootalkinabout?

He's talking about this, up in the top right corner:

Was being facetious. Image now replaced :)