News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Buzzsaw and Slow Loris new builds

Started by hoodoo, August 15, 2012, 06:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodoo

G'day Madbeaners, Matt here, a couple of new builds, that i thought i would share.
Nothing too original with the artwork as you can see, but both sound absolutely fantastic.
The buzzsaw gave me some trouble to start with, but it turned out to be bad transistors, and once fixed is an awesome fuzz. The waterslide decal was also a pain this time, a bit crooked :(
The slow loris is also a great pedal, surprised how well it cleans up as well as balls to the wall distortion, i can't remember my original rat cleaning up as well, very versatile with the switching options.
Will probably change the knobs on both pedals, but thought these will do for the moment.
I used a forum members idea of using the standard tayda pots as pcb mounted pots by attaching and soldering wire to the lugs, worked a treat. I couldn't find where i had read it so if you read this, thanks for the tip.
The pink sparkly letters were my little girls idea (honest) ;D

Stay Cool, Matt.

chromesphere

Hey Matt, its cool that your daughter wants to get involved! I cant wait till my little boy gets old enough to contribute!

Neat builds they look really good!  You know, i've waterslided (if thats a word) over 40 maybe 50 pedals and i still find it challenging.  Its tricky!  That said yours looks fine?

Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

gtr2

Great builds!

My son wants me to do an angry birds pedal  :)

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer