Main Menu

New Egodriver

Started by tenwatt, November 08, 2011, 03:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenwatt

Great pedal.  I love the LED clipping!

Not too bright....

tenwatt

Crap!  The pic didn't show.  I'll fix it when I get home.
Not too bright....

tenwatt

Not too bright....

irmcdermott

LOVE the decal. Great build!

metfreak

Great build! I'm getting done one myself too, but having problems :D

mgwhit

Great looking build (inside and out)!

I know there is an error in the board regarding the clipping LED's, but I can't see how you fixed it.  Where did you connect the LED cathodes?

tenwatt

Quote from: mgwhit on November 08, 2011, 03:52:47 PMI know there is an error in the board regarding the clipping LED's, but I can't see how you fixed it.  Where did you connect the LED cathodes?

I just wired it on the underside of the board.  I felt that doing it that way would keep it from looking a little rigged if I sell it and someone opens it up.
Not too bright....

jimmybjj

Great job, really like the decal.
Pcbs no longer available

mgwhit

Quote from: tenwatt on November 08, 2011, 04:13:30 PM
I just wired it on the underside of the board.  I felt that doing it that way would keep it from looking a little rigged if I sell it and someone opens it up.

Totally.  Very cool -- and, again, nice job!

gtr2

Great work once again!  I love those knobs.  Just got a few from SB.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

thetrend77

I have to say, your decal designs are by far my favorite of all the builds I've seen here. Top notch!

tenwatt

Quote from: gtr2 on November 08, 2011, 07:08:51 PM
Great work once again!  I love those knobs.  Just got a few from SB.

Josh
Me too.  They feel really solid and high quality.

Quote from: thetrend77 on November 08, 2011, 07:24:45 PM
I have to say, your decal designs are by far my favorite of all the builds I've seen here. Top notch!
Wow!  Thanx!  That's an amazing compliment on this forum.  I insist that there are a LOT of guys on here that are a LOT better than me though.
Not too bright....

bigmufffuzzwizz

I must agree your decal graphics and layout is very appealing to the eye. Glad to see you got this one working! That PCB is a perfect fit for that size enclosure..
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

tenwatt

Wow!  Thanx guys.  I just make them look pretty in hope that noone notices that I really don't know what I'm doing.  ;D
Not too bright....

keysandguitars

I just finished my EgoDriver and love it. I have to second the opinion that your decals are some of the best I've seen. They are simple, yet very complex if that makes any sense. Great job.
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!