News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Chicken a la King: nod to a great little band

Started by TNblueshawk, January 06, 2012, 02:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNblueshawk

Little Feat.

Whooo hooo, my first Bean build. Have a bunch of boards but just haven't gotten around to finishing some stuff up. Of course this is the Sunking. You may notice an extra knob, you may also recall me complaining about drilling one too many holes....something about a dual gang pot or other  ::). Anyway, wired in an "extra" gain knob (thanks to some help from another forum bud). Had to do something with it I guess. Could have left a "glory hole" I suppose but who doesn't want more gain huh? Grabbed that jumbo blue LED from Rat Shak just for poops and giggles. And, this cream color is about as dark as one can go I think and still use a clear water slide decal without it affecting the look if you will.

Thanks for looking,
J

John

jcuempire

Man, that looks great.  I love the Little Feat graphic as well.  It takes me back.  Any of their album covers would make great pedal graphics!  Thanks

TNblueshawk

Quote from: jcuempire on January 06, 2012, 05:32:51 PM
Man, that looks great.  I love the Little Feat graphic as well.  It takes me back.  Any of their album covers would make great pedal graphics!  Thanks

Thanks and no doubt huh! I had the Waiting for Columbus CD out with this one trying to decide. There is something about that little tomato that cracks me up  :D
John