News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

WEENER 2-info-using the tone tank inductor and other notes

Started by joegagan, March 04, 2015, 07:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joegagan

just took another look at the weener 2 board, i noticed you would need a jumper to make the dunlop inductor pinout work for the board. this note applies to most dunlop inductors from '90 to 2010, there was a 7.5mm two or four-pin layout, the hot leads are diagonal.  my tone tank inductor uses the dunlop pinout since it was designed to retrofit into the million dunlops out there. jumper diagram below.

also, recently, it is possible that PPP is using a non-standard gear pattern for their wah shells. looking into it further this month. be aware, if you use my 50k, 100k , 250k or 500k smooth pot from my ebay store , small bear, or me directly, my gear may not mesh. removing my gear is easy but they are glued on so well the gear will be destroyed in the process. if you have a ppp shell and want to use a gagan pot , send me a message and i will leave the gear off or install it for you if you send it to me.

thanks! happy wahing.

jimilee

Wait...what's a tone tank???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

joegagan