Main Menu

Digitech got a backup band in a stompbox

Started by jubal81, January 29, 2015, 02:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

How could i pass over this thread for so long! :o

Oooohhh that my land lord and neighbours will hate me! lml
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Muadzin

I've noticed from the selectable styles that it can only do pop, blues and rock. And even R&B, although god knows why. While an extremely cool gadget, at €280 a pop I expect to be able to do technical death metal before I buy it.

Quote from: mgwhit on February 14, 2015, 01:14:57 AM
My bass player emailed me this afternoon to say he couldn't make rehearsal this Sunday.  I just sent him the PGS video.

So....., did he get the hint?  ;)

Mojo Fandangle

Quote from: Muadzin on February 14, 2015, 04:45:28 PM
I've noticed from the selectable styles that it can only do pop, blues and rock. And even R&B, although god knows why. While an extremely cool gadget, at €280 a pop I expect to be able to do technical death metal before I buy it.

Quote from: mgwhit on February 14, 2015, 01:14:57 AM
My bass player emailed me this afternoon to say he couldn't make rehearsal this Sunday.  I just sent him the PGS video.

So....., did he get the hint?  ;)
I think it's only $179.
"If you don't do it yourself, no-one else will do it yourself"

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkDally

muddyfox

supposedly, in the States. in Europe, its gonna be 280 eur come April. whether Thomann (and others) decide to tone it down a bit when it finally comes out remains to be seen.

Muadzin

Quote from: Dallius Mcnoob on February 16, 2015, 03:17:05 AMI think it's only $179.

As Muddyfox said, in the States it will be $179, in Europe it will be €280. And even when ordered directly from the States exorbitantly high US shipping and European custom charges will still make it around €280. If we're very lucky it will be a few euros cheaper. Of course with Thomann, or any local dealer, any warranty problems will be easier. And we would probably get the correct 230v power adapter.