News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

So, I walk into Apex Jr warehouse today....

Started by ch1naski, March 30, 2013, 02:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch1naski

To buy some vactrols, and find a quite large treasure chest of goodies.
This is the kind of place you could ranger around digging thru things for hours. He's boxes and boxes of stuff: carbon comp, 12  and 16 mm puts in all the flavors we use,  stomp switches, 2.50$ a pop, mini toggles galore..everything except germanium. But hey, I can find that on the bay.

And I can skateboard there. ;D

By the way, his website doesn't even hint at the amount of stuff he has.

And he'll do bulk discounts...group buy!
one louder.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DutchMF

He has a tour of his warehouse up on Youtube.....  :o

I'd love to have a place like that in the area, I would spend waaaaaay to much time there!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: ch1naski on March 30, 2013, 02:49:17 AM
This is the kind of place you could ranger around digging thru things for hours. He's boxes and boxes of stuff: carbon comp, 12  and 16 mm puts in all the flavors we use,  stomp switches, 2.50$ a pop, mini toggles galore..everything except germanium. But hey, I can find that on the bay.

Awesome your local! I'm in West LA and have been meaning to get down there..maybe we should meet up and cruise the store and shoot the shit about pedals?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

ch1naski

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on March 30, 2013, 03:25:18 PM
Quote from: ch1naski on March 30, 2013, 02:49:17 AM

Awesome your local! I'm in West LA and have been meaning to get down there..maybe we should meet up and cruise the store and shoot the shit about pedals?
we should. in that place, two sets of eyes are better than one. 8)

he had never heard of these forums, so i gave him the URL and he said he'd stop in and get a feel for what we are looking for. it's always good to have another source for parts.

i may go back this week and grab a few more optoislators. and see what he has for dc power supplies for my univibe.
one louder.

apexjr

Thanks Kurt,

I just registerd and have been looking around and as you said I had not heard of this forum
I will bookmark this and drop in from time to time.

As for power supplys I do have a bunch, some listed on the website near the bottom
of my New arrival page at www.apexjr.com

I'll look forward to seeing you at the warehouse again.

Steve

ch1naski

Quote from: apexjr on March 31, 2013, 06:11:26 PM
Thanks Kurt,

I just registerd and have been looking around and as you said I had not heard of this forum
I will bookmark this and drop in from time to time.

As for power supplys I do have a bunch, some listed on the website near the bottom
of my New arrival page at www.apexjr.com

I'll look forward to seeing you at the warehouse again.

Steve

speak of the devil.

thanks, Steve!
good to see you here.

actually, i have the day off tomorrow, and am hoping you'll be around. I need more goodies. :)
one louder.

apexjr

The joys of a one man operation...

I will be around in the morning and leaving to look at a deal at 1PM so won't be around
in the afternoon. But should be around all day Tuesday.

ch1naski

one louder.