News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NAD! Morgan KR35!

Started by k.rock!, July 13, 2012, 12:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k.rock!

I posted this over at TGP but I wanted to share it with my beloved 'Beaners!  :D

Joe Morgan just emailed me the pictures of my KR35. It will be here next week!!

It's an RCA35 with hi/lo inputs, effects loop, KT66 power tubes, switchable 12AX7/EF86 and something with the caps (Joe told me on the phone but I was so excited that I blanked that part out haha) And the white panel with icons for controls just for fun

The speaker on this one is the G12H30 per Joe's recommendation. I can't wait!!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

gtr2

wow, that's nice...

nice price too I'm certain  ;)

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

k.rock!

Quote from: gtr2 on July 13, 2012, 12:35:36 AM
wow, that's nice...

nice price too I'm certain  ;)

Josh

haha thanks man! Yeah, actually, considering all the stuff I added to this, he did sell it at a good price :P

I'm more of a 1 amp dude so I decided to save up and spend my money on one amp that can give me Fender and Vox with a really cool overdrive, super flexible with tone for recording and reliable as hell. This has lifetime warranty so I'm set! haha

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jkokura

Boy those Morgan Amps look slick hey?!?!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

midwayfair

:o

It's so  8) I want to  :'(.

So nice.

k.rock!

hahaha I almost cried when I saw it too...Joe does some really nice work!!

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

greyscales

Now that is a beautiful amp. Enjoy it, Kaleb.

jubal81

That is my dream come true, inside and out. Big congrats, buddy. Easily one of the sexiest damn amps I've ever seen.  :o
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

k.rock!

Thank you guys!! I'm still stoked about it myself! haha Been waiting for a couple of months to see it and play and today I got to see it so it's a great day!

I will make sure to post some video clips along with some madbean pedals as well :P

-K

God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

sgmezei

That thing is beautiful! I love the white motif. I will have to read more about his stuff.

alanp

Love the icons on the front panel. Bass-Mid-Treb-Gain-Vol ? I thought perhaps the last one was power scaling, but...
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

raulduke

Yep that is god damn sexay mate.

Enjoy it!

k.rock!

Quote from: alanp on July 13, 2012, 06:42:58 AM
Love the icons on the front panel. Bass-Mid-Treb-Gain-Vol ? I thought perhaps the last one was power scaling, but...

Thanks dudes! The icons are Bass-Middle-Treb-Master-Gain :)

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com