News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Knobapalooza

Started by playpunk, June 20, 2014, 05:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playpunk

Aluminum knobs on blms for 1.99. I just got a bunch.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Droogie

Also pre-wired LEDs in bezels: www.bitcheslovemyswitches.com/#!/~/product/category=8945057&id=37493425

Anyone ever use these? Opinions? Seems like a great time saver...
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

GermanCdn

Quote from: Droogie on June 20, 2014, 06:51:31 PM
Also pre-wired LEDs in bezels: www.bitcheslovemyswitches.com/#!/~/product/category=8945057&id=37493425

Look pretty cool and a good idea, but if I read it right, the only work for 125B depth boxes (maybe it's just the one I'm looking at)?  Kinda limits their usefulness.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

playpunk

Huh. Of all the things I've done wrong, I haven't screwed up one of these yet. Ymmv

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Droogie

Quote from: GermanCdn on June 20, 2014, 08:31:20 PM
Quote from: Droogie on June 20, 2014, 06:51:31 PM

Look pretty cool and a good idea, but if I read it right, the only work for 125B depth boxes (maybe it's just the one I'm looking at)?  Kinda limits their usefulness.

He says that to use them in a B or BB to break off the plastic tab (which is hard to see from the photos). Seems plausible, and very DIY (although less DIY than doing all of the LED manually  :).)
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric