News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Black Friday deals?!

Started by alparent, November 24, 2016, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alparent

Any pedal building related Black Friday deals we should be aware of?

Any PCB vendors, parts suppliers, etc. Offering us Black Friday deals?
I'm French.......sorry for my bad Englishhhhhhh.

Betty Wont

GermanCdn

Mammoth usually has a pretty big Black Friday sale, but I haven't seen anything on it yet.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

dbp512

Mammoth has a bit off pots, knobs, etc.

I remember last year they had a great discount on enclosures, but I haven't heard anything yet. Unless that was a christmas sale?
"you truly are a transistor tickler, what with the application of germanium ointment to sensitive fuzzy areas. :)" - playpunk

aion

I've got 20% off all PCBs through Monday:

https://aionelectronics.com/diy-pcb-projects/

jkokura

I'm not having a Black Friday sale, but I (JMK PCBs) will be announcing a sale that starts Cyber Monday...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GermanCdn

Quote from: dbp512 on November 24, 2016, 07:35:30 PM
Mammoth has a bit off pots, knobs, etc.

I remember last year they had a great discount on enclosures, but I haven't heard anything yet. Unless that was a christmas sale?

It wasn't a Christmas sale, it just seemed like it, cause most orders arrived in January :P. (Maybe not last year, but the first year they had 25% enclosures, their order intake was so high that it took weeks to get them all fulfilled).
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

stringsthings

I think BYOC has a sale.

Quote from: aion on November 24, 2016, 07:59:36 PM
I've got 20% off all PCBs through Monday:

https://aionelectronics.com/diy-pcb-projects/

Just working on my Andromeda/ODR-1 build.  Awesome PCB to work with.  Looking forward to my LAB series build.
All You Need Is Love

aion

Quote from: stringsthings on November 25, 2016, 04:11:18 AMJust working on my Andromeda/ODR-1 build.  Awesome PCB to work with.  Looking forward to my LAB series build.

You are going to love the Andromeda! The ODR-1 is such an under-appreciated circuit.

stringsthings

Kinda OT:   had a minor freakout when I temporarily couldn't find my LAB series enclosure!  This is when you know that you need to work on the backlog
of projects.  Can't say enough about the quality of the Aion products.  The enclosure is super nice and the PCBs are some of the finest I've ever worked
with.  Really top-notch stuff.
All You Need Is Love

ozzy666

Quote from: stringsthings on November 25, 2016, 04:47:09 AM
Can't say enough about the quality of the Aion products.  The enclosure is super nice and the PCBs are some of the finest I've ever worked
with.  Really top-notch stuff.

Very true. I can only agree on that!

stringsthings

Synthrotek has 10% off thru monday.   I've ordered from them several times and had excellent results.
If you're venturing into mod synth territory, having a small soldering tip is highly recommended.  It can get pretty crowded on them boards!
For pedal supplies, they sell some IC's and other components.  They even sell some pedal kits/PCB's.

Quote from: GermanCdn on November 24, 2016, 04:46:54 PM
Mammoth usually has a pretty big Black Friday sale, but I haven't seen anything on it yet.

They've got a new website.  Very nice.  I've never ordered from them but I might have to give them a try.
All You Need Is Love