News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Taptation PCB or ....

Started by Rocktifier, October 31, 2011, 05:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocktifier

Could someone design a pcb layout for the taptation controller found at diystompboxes or maybe Bean could incorporate it into the new aquaboy deluxe that's coming?  I've seen a vero and perfboard layout but would prefer a neater pcb format that includes all the options of the taptation-mod/subdivision/etc.  Gotta have tap and dotted eight's  :) Thanks!

gtr2

The taptation is only for delays that utilize the pt2399.  It would not work with the aquaboy.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jkokura

Josh is correct. Also, I am workin on a Taptation board as well as a simplified version. Watch for them.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Rocktifier

haha, my mistake...I forgot to check if the aquaboy was a pt2399 based delay...guess I'll use it on the echo base or pt-80 or something.  Anywho,  Jacob that would be great if you are designing a pcb that utilizes all the functions of the taptation.  Count me in, I'm all about it!

nzCdog

Quote from: jkokura on October 31, 2011, 06:42:10 PM
Josh is correct. Also, I am workin on a Taptation board as well as a simplified version. Watch for them.

Jacob
Very cool

tenwatt

Quote from: jkokura on October 31, 2011, 06:42:10 PM

Jacob
Is there an ETA on this?  I've already ordered my Dirt Bag board but I'd love to build a Echo Base with a tap tempo.
Not too bright....

bigmufffuzzwizz

I'd also like to build a delay w/ tap tempo and don't mind it being pt2399. Something simple like a rebote w/ tap. Will I be able to with what your making Jacob?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jkokura

I'm in the middle of a move, but hopefully I'll be able to confirm the PCB by the end of the month.

The Taptation will work with any PT2399 delay apparently. It could also work with a number of other effects like phasers and trems and such.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals