News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2024 outlook

Started by madbean, January 23, 2024, 01:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinaski

Crossing my fingers that the proto rig boards will be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean

I updated the Projects page with some additional releases. This will hopefully be available on the 20th (margin of error of a day or two depending on how this week goes).

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 17, 2024, 02:55:20 PMI updated the Projects page with some additional releases. This will hopefully be available on the 20th (margin of error of a day or two depending on how this week goes).

Woohoo, a 4/20 release.   :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

jwin615

madbean

Looks like another day or two. I had to rebuild one project this morning and this evening we are looking after a sick doggie. But, I'm right on the cusp. Can't wait to be done with this set!

Also, I'm going to switch back to a virtual private server for the hosting. That should address the issue with the recent resource limit.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 20, 2024, 11:42:59 PMLooks like another day or two. I had to rebuild one project this morning and this evening we are looking after a sick doggie. But, I'm right on the cusp. Can't wait to be done with this set!

Also, I'm going to switch back to a virtual private server for the hosting. That should address the issue with the recent resource limit.

Ahhh yeah!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Tomorrow is the day, finally.

jimilee

madbean

I'm just waiting on confirmation from the host that the site has been moved from backup to the new server. It's taking a while.

madbean

Chinaski

Quote from: madbean on April 26, 2024, 10:22:23 PMI'm just waiting on confirmation from the host that the site has been moved from backup to the new server. It's taking a while.
Yesssssssss

jimilee

Woohoo!!!!

karter2000

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but are the Trash Compactor and Mysterioso coming back?

madbean

Quote from: karter2000 on April 29, 2024, 04:50:15 PMSorry if I missed this somewhere, but are the Trash Compactor and Mysterioso coming back?

Yes. The Trash Compactor will be moved to the Standard Series but it's just a small layout adjustment from the initial version. I might be able to do that this month. The Mysterioso will come probably in June and I think there will also be a single channel version in the Standard Series as well.