News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Phazex for your phaser needs

Started by jimilee, April 13, 2021, 09:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I've had this board since 2013 also. I was buying phasers up back then. I'm still trying to figure out the resonance and what it does exactly. Interesting fact, this works much better with J201s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

PapaKev

matmosphere

gordo

Outstanding graphic!!!  Always fun to go old school etched too.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: Matmosphere on April 13, 2021, 10:53:15 PM
Very cool, how does it sound.
Sounds good, like a phase 90 with a feedback mod. Almost a ring effect.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Aaaaand another one for the group shot! Noice!
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

That is a thing of beauty! I gotta ask if you are pulling boards from 2013 how many phasers are there left to build?

matmosphere

Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 14, 2021, 05:44:17 AM
That is a thing of beauty! I gotta ask if you are pulling boards from 2013 how many phasers are there left to build?

I think the answer to that is "All the phasers"

Thewintersoldier

Nice one Jimi, is  the res knob like a feedback or bass control for the lfo you think? I guess the schematic would tell you what it's doing. The shroom is a nice touch!
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 14, 2021, 05:44:17 AM
Thank you. I know for sure I have one more.

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on April 14, 2021, 12:59:00 PM
Nice one Jimi, is  the res knob like a feedback or bass control for the lfo you think? I guess the schematic would tell you what it's doing. The shroom is a nice touch!
After a little more research, I t's a feedback knob.