News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Alpha dpdt psa

Started by playpunk, February 07, 2015, 04:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playpunk

Neunaber is selling alpha dpdt foot switches on eBay in lots of 10 for 4.00 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Jopn

hmm, not finding it.  am I just blind?

playpunk

Item number 141213941619

rullywowr

These are great. I have bought them several times here for Detour bypass.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

davent

For Canada, with the shipping & extras (that we know of) comes to almost $75cdn.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

playpunk

Quote from: rullywowr on February 07, 2015, 07:21:41 PM
These are great. I have bought them several times here for Detour bypass.

Hey... That is why I bought them. And the lot of relays.... Now I just need to get some boards

playpunk

Quote from: davent on February 07, 2015, 08:54:56 PM
For Canada, with the shipping & extras (that we know of) comes to almost $75cdn.

I am just across Lake Erie from you. Maybe we could swap gps coordinates and drive boats out to the middle of the lake to smuggle pedal paraphernalia over the border... :)

davent

I'll need to steal/borrow a boat, my neighbor has a jetski... going to be chilly!
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

chordball

I like the way you guys think. 8)

joegagan

cool tip, thanks. does anyone know of a quality difference between these and the similar daier switches?

davent, interesting point. on all of my ebay auctions i have unique ship to canada, since it costs me less.
i even charge less than my cost in some cases because i love canada. other Us ebay sellers should do same IMO.

GrindCustoms

Quote from: joegagan on February 08, 2015, 08:49:48 PM
cool tip, thanks. does anyone know of a quality difference between these and the similar daier switches?

davent, interesting point. on all of my ebay auctions i have unique ship to canada, since it costs me less.
i even charge less than my cost in some cases because i love canada. other Us ebay sellers should do same IMO.

That's very cool of you Joe, thing is that most US seller shipping to CAN are affraid that the package does'nt make it so they only ship with the premium services and fully insured packages... I receive orders or buy stuff from US on a regulary basis and most of the time i ask to the seller to ship with the cheapest method and i've never ran into any issues.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

gtr2

Thanks for the heads up.  Those are the same ones that fit my optical bypass as well...
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

playpunk

Yeah I thought these might be popular with this crowd. 10 will hold me for a while. I got a lot of toshiba 222g's on eBay for cheap and i am looking forward to using non 3pdt switches