News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Earthquake in Japan

Started by irmcdermott, March 11, 2011, 12:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irmcdermott

Sending prayers to our friends in Japan and praying for the safety in the rest of the Pacific as they prepare for any aftermath of the earthquakes and tsunamis.

pandadandan, let us know if you are ok.

k.rock!

Thanks for posting this irmcdermott,
Definitely praying for Japan as well as the other countries with Tsunami alerts.
Hope you are safe pandadandan

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

gtr2

Quote from: irmcdermott on March 11, 2011, 12:48:21 PM
Sending prayers to our friends in Japan and praying for the safety in the rest of the Pacific as they prepare for any aftermath of the earthquakes and tsunamis.

+1
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Wow...8.9 they say. That is very bad. A 60ft Tsunami. This is very devastating.

irmcdermott

Extremely devastating. The photos and videos on the news and web this morning are gut wrenching.

pauloman80

Quote from: gtr2 on March 11, 2011, 01:08:55 PM
Quote from: irmcdermott on March 11, 2011, 12:48:21 PM

+1

+1.
--------------------------------------------------
Regards,
pauloman80

night-B

Hope to read good news of pandadandan

Haberdasher

shout out to pdd- i hope you're ok, man!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

ckim715

Hope you're doing OK, pdd. Let me know if there's anything I can do
-Charlie

jkokura

Dang. Saw the quake on the news before bed last night, and the first person I thought of was Pandanan. Let us know you're ok man.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

When the coming flood is on fire, it's time to get the f%ck out of the way. This is unreal:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/03/11/sot.tsunami.hit.japan.cnn

madbean

I just looked up his address....Neil is in Tokyo. Most likely he is without power.

irmcdermott

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed and send prayers his way until we know for sure.

Man, not too long ago it was waiting to hear from bajaman over at FSB, now pandadandan on our little forum.

bigmufffuzzwizz

I live in a tsunami zone along the Los Angeles coast. My buddy was texting me last night about it warning me cause i'm about 5 blocks from the beach. Luckily nothing happened over here. I went to the beach this morning and there wasn't any crazy waves but I totally thought about pandadandan last night in the middle of the night. Some crazy videos and its really hard to watch and believe. Many prayers to him and all those in the wake of this horrible disaster.  :-\
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

Quote from: irmcdermott on March 11, 2011, 07:15:40 PM
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed and send prayers his way until we know for sure.

Man, not too long ago it was waiting to hear from bajaman over at FSB, now pandadandan on our little forum.

I know. I was sincerely worried about bajaman. He's a good colleague and has always been very helpful to me.

He lives right in the middle of all that happened, but made out okay. So, let's go 2 for 2 now.