News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Supreaux Deux

Started by G.G., April 15, 2013, 10:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.G.

Hey Gang,
This is the build I started up for the March build-off competition. Just got it finished last week, so that's about right for me.  ;D  I'm still trying out some different values for the switch and the tone caps, but the stock values sound pretty great so far. Turns out biasing the transistors wasn't as problematic as I had imagined. Highly recommended for those who have not tried it yet!

soldersqueeze

Lovely pedal, and bonus points for colour coordinated hookup wire :)

irmcdermott

Nice build. I absolutely love that pedal. One of my favorites.

jubal81

Smurfpreaux?

Clean and beautiful. Love it.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

whitebread47

Great build for a great circuit!
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

slimtriggers

I love that color!  I like that 50's style font, too.  (Remachine Script?)

nzCdog

LaceSensor

Wheres the layout and shiz for this?
Nice looking vero and build in general.

G.G.

thanks guys, I've been diggin' the sound so far. Tod, Remachine Script it is, good eye on the font! I'm a sucker for the retro-looking stuff I guess. Lace, the layout is just the one from the ROG web site. I have better luck with perf and had a Road Rage on hand, otherwise I would have build Jon Patton's mini layout with the charge pump onboard.

thanks again for the comments!
~Gray

fish22

Hey, I really like that one!
Dig that font too, great choice
Hi, my name is Wyatt.

gtr2

Not usually a fan of colored knobs, but they look fantastic!

Nice job all around :)

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jprizz

Yeah and his wires match too! Nice touch all around, looks great.