News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Loophole & Tilt

Started by madbean, July 29, 2011, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

These are not really up to the standard I would like to have in terms of my own demos, but at least it's something for now.

The Tilt in the demo is before I did the final tweaking ---the final version (the one that's in the project doc) is tuned a little darker than what you hear on this demo. That AC15 of mine us super bright!

irmcdermott

Nice. Sounds great! Love that "de-tune" footswitch on the Loophole!

jtn191

great! I see the quadrovibe in the middle, is a demo of that coming soon?

I want to build both loophole & quadro but also wanna see how the dudes around these parts mod/source theirs first  :P

k.rock!

This is great Brian! Great job on both!

I'm really impressed by the Loophole...it doesn't sound that lo-fi (which to me is a good thing) and the de-tune... :o BRAVO...

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

cjkbug

The loophole is pretty cool, just finished puttin mine together. Sounds warm and gurgly. It was a little frustrating trying to sync up the beginning and ending of the loops. Once I gave that up. The randomness of the loop timing yeilded some very cool off kilter rythyms. This could be just the thing to help one break out of a rut of writing tired old riffs. It's one of those pedals that refuses to be tamed and sucks you in rapidly. What a blast.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

nzCdog

Nice demos Brian... really nice.  Nice playing too and I love that voxy tone of yours  8)

Hirti

Great demos, also great playing! I really dig the Tilt, going to order it soon. :)

Om_Audio

So there is no way to end loop/play loop immediately? Looks like you have to stop, then hit play, correct?
C
Sent via soup cans and string.

madbean

Yes. for this project that's the way it works.

For Loophole2, that's one of the things I will be working on eliminating.

djaaz

What is the guitar you're playing on that one?
I would have thought an AC15 would have sound even brighter?

Om_Audio

Sent via soup cans and string.