Started by gtr2, January 13, 2011, 02:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtr2

Awesome, but that guitar is awful close to the ledge  :o
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: CRBMoA on April 26, 2011, 04:32:25 PM
That was my Agile AL 2000 (paid for completely with builds - NO $$ out of the checking account!).

I later replaced the pups with some meatier Duncan Design HBs, and upgraded to a Schaller roller bridge. Took a little drill and dowel work to make the bridge happen, but I couldn't be happier!

Tryed to get Dcountry's that he posted on guitarpcb but I was too late..
I have to say Oregon is amazingly beautiful! I wish I was there!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

irmcdermott

I use a rotary tool to cut my pcbs by hand... but in the spirit of DIY i might make this a weekend project and see if it helps make my cuts a little better!

http://www.instructables.com/files/orig/FTH/ZT0M/GH8AB6QZ/FTHZT0MGH8AB6QZ.pdf

Ian

irmcdermott

maybe not... i'm not sure if you can interchange the cutting discs on that attachment... don't think the blade on there would handle FR-4 very well....

madbean

Quote from: irmcdermott on May 05, 2011, 04:43:22 PM
maybe not... i'm not sure if you can interchange the cutting discs on that attachment... don't think the blade on there would handle FR-4 very well....

A bandsaw and metal cutting blade (small tooth) works best. I cut all my PCBs this way. I don't even use the fence...just feed them by hand. But, a bandsaw will set you back about $100 so you have to really want to cut a lot of PCBs to spend that much. Blades don't last an especially long time either.