News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bloody Mary.....

Started by DutchMF, January 27, 2013, 01:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fendman

Nice Build Dutch...I love the graphics as well,
I will have to try and get to grips with this graphics business lol.

nzCdog

Looks great Paul, nice build!  I've been meaning to etch up one of these, such a nice sound

DutchMF

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words! But...... took it to rehearsal yesterday and no sound at all, bummer! I rocked it before I boxed it, but not afterwards, as I was so content I sat back with a beer  :D
The mistake I made is quite obvious, easily seen from the gutshots, so I'll leave it to your keen eyes to pick up on it. The one who spots it wins a prize... well, not, but I'm still curious if anyone spots it!

Paul

PS: it is so obvious I'm surprised ( and a bit dissapointed...  ;)) that you all missed it!!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

plesur

Quote from: DutchMF on January 29, 2013, 05:04:11 PM
Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words! But...... took it to rehearsal yesterday and no sound at all, bummer! I rocked it before I boxed it, but not afterwards, as I was so content I sat back with a beer  :D
The mistake I made is quite obvious, easily seen from the gutshots, so I'll leave it to your keen eyes to pick up on it. The one who spots it wins a prize... well, not, but I'm still curious if anyone spots it!

Paul

PS: it is so obvious I'm surprised ( and a bit dissapointed...  ;)) that you all missed it!!

Ha ha! My favourite mistake - attaching the board output to ground. Done it many times!

DutchMF

Man, that was fast!! but check the gutshot, I did it on both the input and output jack!!! Do I feel stupid....  ::)

Paul

plesur

At least you're consistent!  ;D

DutchMF

Well, the issue with the wiring has been resolved, doesn't look so good now, but it works... At least I can try it out at full volume, gots me a jam with some friends tomorrow....

Paul