News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Little Tchula (La Vache)

Started by televisiondown, September 02, 2013, 07:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

televisiondown

I had this gold 125B for about a year now. Not sure what I had bought it for, but it's the right color for a Les Lius clone. The stamp is from Michael's with Stazon ink. After doing some measurements, I decided to build it vertically because I didn't like the low pot placement with the pedal situated horizontally. I have another board, so eventually i'll build another in a 1590BB with the 2 footswitches. For now...this pedal is great!

I built it stock, except for the BAT41s. I wasn't able to find any BAT46s. I'm sure it's not that big of an issue, but I cut up an IC socket and made a little row of diode sockets in case I want to play around later. Looks kinda neat, too. The 2n3565 sounds great, but i'll probably try out the 2n5088 since it's in the original pedal...and I have some on hand.

Haven't had much time to play with the pedal, but what i've heard so far I like a lot. I'm pretty sure this is exactly the kind of OD pedal i've been looking for. I'll try and post some audio or video soon.
"Be more constructive with your feedback, please" ~Jemaine Clement

pickdropper

Nice build.  The wiring is very clean.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

soldersqueeze

That's very pretty. I really love the sound of this pedal- I built one for the guitarist in my band and it's great for solos.

selfdestroyer

Great looking pedal you go there. I was just playing with mine last night and I think its time it gets back on my board. I forgot how much I like this pedal.

spaceboss

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.