News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Suggestions/Ideas for Muff + Colorsound Combo

Started by peAk, June 01, 2014, 02:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

So I bought one of those EH Big Muff replica enclosures that were being sold on here a couple of months back and while I decided before I had even bought it that I wanted to put a Muff in there, I hadn't realized how much overkill the size was going to be. This is coming from someone who likes big enclosures and enjoys extra space. It's been years since I have owned an original muff and just didn't realize how gigantic is was going to be.

So I got to thinking and thought it would be cool to throw a Colorsound Overdrive in there as well.

So what I would like to do is have some type of switch (toggle or foot) on the pedal so I can reverse the order of the two. Colorsound>Muff or Muff>Colorsound.

I have done a multi-pedal before but not with internal order switching. I would like to just have a standard one in/out and I am looking for the simplest way to achieve this within the pedal. I have seen solutions outside the pedal but this isn't what I am wanting. I am wanting the pedals to be independent (although sharing an in/out) with the options to send them into each other with order switching capabilities.

Any ideas?

micromegas

This is probably the easiest way to go.

(Don't forget to wire ground  & led indicator in the 3PDTs assigned to each effect!)

And you can use Captain Peyote's Switcheroo.. if he still has some...
http://www.grindcustomsfx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=223
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

selfdestroyer

peAk

Thanks for the diagrams guys, exactly what I was looking for.