News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Year End Overstock Sale now running! - ends Jan 5th

Started by madbean, December 13, 2023, 07:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I've got lots of transition coming up in 2024 so it's time to clear out inventory to get prepared. Many projects on sale, and many of those up to 50% off. Also, I have the VFE projects back on sale at a big discount, but they do not include the MCU.
You can get the hex code here: https://www.vfepedals.com/product-page/hex
There was a group buy of VFE MCU happening on the PedalPCB forum recently so maybe check and see if that's still going.

BricksnBeatles

The group buy, as it stands, has the boards already ordered, but none of the components have been ordered yet as far as i'm aware– MCUs are $1.50 each and there's $5 flat rate shipping CONUS

benny_profane

Is the degenerator sold out? I was able to add to cart, but it flagged an out of stock error.

madbean

Quote from: benny_profane on December 14, 2023, 04:04:13 AM
Is the degenerator sold out? I was able to add to cart, but it flagged an out of stock error.

Yeah, sorry. There was some lag between sales and me updating the Projects page. It's all up to date now.

Thewintersoldier

Who the hell is Bucky?

madbean

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on December 17, 2023, 02:12:54 AM
We doing a boty along with a eoty sale?

I think I want to skip this year, for the first time in many years. This next month is going to be pretty breakneck if I'm gonna get everything in line for what I'm hoping will happen in January.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on December 17, 2023, 02:25:49 AM

I think I want to skip this year, for the first time in many years. This next month is going to be pretty breakneck if I'm gonna get everything in line for what I'm hoping will happen in January.
So like...is that Madbean time or....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on December 17, 2023, 03:37:02 AM

LOL, real-time. Lots of plans for 2024 and I think everyone will be pleased.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on December 17, 2023, 04:09:42 AM
Quote from: jimilee on December 17, 2023, 03:37:02 AM

LOL, real-time. Lots of plans for 2024 and I think everyone will be pleased.
Looking forward to it.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

BricksnBeatles

Lookin forward to seeing what is in store for '24!

Are all of the 1590A projects that are sold out done for, or will be be getting restocks in due time? Was bummed out to have missed out on the pepper spray when it was still around, so I'm hoping the fritter and snack shack won't face the same unfortunate fate

jessenator

djaaz

Quote from: madbean on December 13, 2023, 07:17:47 PM
Also, I have the VFE projects back on sale at a big discount, but they do not include the MCU.
You can get the hex code here: https://www.vfepedals.com/product-page/hex
There was a group buy of VFE MCU happening on the PedalPCB forum recently so maybe check and see if that's still going.

Hi Brian, i was looking at ordering the pic & load the code but it looks like that will not be a smart option for a couple of builds and i could not find this group order.
Will you offer the MCU ont it own at some point?

madbean

Quote from: djaaz on December 18, 2023, 03:18:17 PM
Hi Brian, i was looking at ordering the pic & load the code but it looks like that will not be a smart option for a couple of builds and i could not find this group order.
Will you offer the MCU ont it own at some point?

Yes, I do expect to have the MCU included and for sale individually again. I don't have a deadline for that but within the next month or two.

madbean

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on December 17, 2023, 08:56:29 AM
Lookin forward to seeing what is in store for '24!

Are all of the 1590A projects that are sold out done for, or will be be getting restocks in due time? Was bummed out to have missed out on the pepper spray when it was still around, so I'm hoping the fritter and snack shack won't face the same unfortunate fate

Some of the 1590A projects will transition to the new 1590B "standard series" I've been working on. But, I'm not at all against continuing to offer their 1590A alternatives. I just don't expect to offer any new projects as 1590A going forward. I think I had the Fritter and Pepper Spray laid out for 1590B. The SnackShack will still be offered as 1590A.

djaaz

Quote from: madbean on December 19, 2023, 01:48:10 AM
Yes, I do expect to have the MCU included and for sale individually again. I don't have a deadline for that but within the next month or two.

Thanks Brian