News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Moodring Questions

Started by claytushaywood, September 12, 2014, 05:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

claytushaywood

I've built a clone of the earthquaker ghost echo previously and have a few qualms with it (maybe solveable, not sure) I wanna have a more pure reverb with the minimum delay setting- like if i turn the delay all the way minimum on my GE clone i still have more delay than i want for that particular use.  probably easily fixable just havent looked into it.  is that possible with the moodring.

also when i run dirt pedals into it, i feel it doesnt have much headroom, even when im using humbuckers it dirtys up a bit.  is there any way to adjust input gain without ruining the circuit or run higher voltages with the moodring for more headroom and less input distortion?  i'm interested in a higher voltage belton reverb in general, would that require any specific modifications to the regulator?

selfdestroyer

I just finished populating my moodring and it was a blast to play for the last hour. If I turn off the dry switch so its 100% wet and I turn the "space" knob all the way down there is still a noticeable delay. I'm just posting my experience and look forward to what others say about this. I was wondering if there was a to lessen the delay a bit also.

Cody