News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

harmonic percolator

Started by cjkbug, June 21, 2011, 05:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjkbug

here's a percolator build. love this one at the lower gain ranges. love those diodes in other builds too, great in the sunking. I will probably put some grapics on it later. I bought a ton of those switch wiring boards a couple years ago so I used one here. they really don't make any thing easier, if anything they are more tedious to deal with. I've got some left If anybody want's 'em after my ringing endorsement, heh heh.

I got blisters on my fingers!!!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Nice choice. I have a pepper spray to build too! Which version did you go with? You have so many mojo parts in there...And what do you mean ringing endorsement?!?
I'll take some of those boards from you. I've never tried it but would like to give them a go.  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

nzCdog

Your'e a machine... almost a new pedal every day???!!
Nice selection of mojo parts in this one :)

dwstanford

I see some sozo mojo in there. Great looking build!  I've been meaning to build one of these for a long time.  I will have to give it a try.

cjkbug

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on June 21, 2011, 07:03:39 PM
what do you mean ringing endorsement?!?
I'll take some of those boards from you. I've never tried it but would like to give them a go.  :)
I was being sarcastic. Witch doesn't translate online. I should have known better. If you pm me your address, I'll mail you a few of those wiring boards.
QuoteYour'e a machine... almost a new pedal every day???!!
Nice selection of mojo parts in this one
I build quite a bit, but most of these build reports are of stuff I finished quite some time ago. I have a really good collection of parts. When ordering for a project, I always buy multiples and different values. If you do that often enough, in a few years you'll find your collection is staggering. I'm always on the look out for interesting stuff, and stuff that has a good look as well. I salvage lots of stuff from things people throw out on the side of the road.
I got blisters on my fingers!!!