First Names - we all got em.

Started by madbean, December 29, 2010, 05:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Deville

Logic.  And Cats.  And logical cats.

nzCdog

kinski

Om_Audio

Just a note- within hours of deciding to put my name and actual city where I live I was contacted by and met up with Magic (bigmufffuzzwizz) who lives walking distance from my house. You never know!
Sent via soup cans and string.

Guitafuzz

Hi My names is Othoniel and im from Mexico. nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!! Great Forum, another Mexican Here?

nzCdog

Hi Othoniel, Taylor and Clifford!
Welcome, I'm sure you'll like it here :)

Klystron

Hi!
My name is Tom.I have been an audio service tech in the Chicago NW suburbs for almost 30 yrs.I have bulit a number of Metropoulos Marshall clone amps and a couple Allen amps.I have built 8 Madbean pedals so far,only problem was with the Current Lover.Replacing the defective V3207 with an MN3007 after reconfiguring the power supply circuit got it working.I'm in pedal heaven,can't wait for more!Happy to be here.

courtneyisaboy

hi my name is courtney.  it's a girls name.  i'm a guy.  i am very bitter and angry at life and my parents.  i used to hate country music but living in nashville for 8 years has made it grow on me.  i tour for a metal band and i don't like metal.  i really do sound bitter.

whitebread47

Hi folks, my name is Blake.  I'm fairly new to the hobby, but have completed a few successful builds using madbean pcbs and sourcing parts myself.  I am now venturing past the simple Fuzzface and boost circuits for more complex builds.  This forum seems like an indispensable resource and thanks for having me!
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

TheDBag

Hi I'm devdeep. I'm from india... I wanna make pedals ;D

DutchMF

Hi everyone,

I think I already posted this in this thread, but I'm Paul, from Holland.

And to Devdeep: you came to the right place!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Khronic

Hi all
Name is Carl....and Im addicted to making pcbs lol just got into making pcb's the last few months and just love making them i go ghetto style tho from my mike stand drill press :) tutorial soon... to my 10 buck acid bubbler,ive been playing guitar some 20+ years and ya lose count after 20 :) also in a few Bands atm and New to Madbeans site and dig it ...just thought id pop in say hi since i been lurking reading alot and love all the info thats available here :)

monkeyssj1

I think my name is Daniel. I live in Santa Cruz  :)

GrindCustoms

Rej here, really glad that i joined this forum, i'm from Sherbrooke, Quebec.... ;)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/