News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Liquid Mercury Phaser

Started by Jules, March 26, 2016, 07:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Drolo's Liquid Mercury Phaser, it sounds fantastic and I love the extra functions available on it like the tap tempo, square wave, random etc.
I usually just label plain boxes with a metal stamp but occasionally I buy a couple of the real hammonds that are powder coated with my Mouser order.
The Blue ended up being too dark for me to use decals so I had to resort to labels and paint pen. It looks pretty shabby but certainly doesn't sound that way!
Might just be the best Phaser I have made yet.

Martan

Nice! I'm jealous and need to start working on mine...

jimilee

Phasers!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jakes Dad

Looks good.  I started populating mine this evening.

Chuck

jtaormina

I got my vactrols for the build so far! No other parts yet.  :'(

Timko

Sweet build. This makes me want to bump the phaser in front of the trem :).

grenert

Did you all lay out the PCB yourselves?  I went to David Rolo's website and only saw a schematic for this.

gül

Quote from: grenert on March 28, 2016, 03:01:27 PM
Did you all lay out the PCB yourselves?  I went to David Rolo's website and only saw a schematic for this.

I was wondering that, too. I would love to build this one.

daleykd

Quote from: aishabag on March 28, 2016, 03:55:58 PM

I know David will do group buys once in a while.

With his permission, I'm trying to do a PCB layout for this that'll fit on one board in a 1590BB.  I haven't had a chance to finish it up, yet.

gül

Quote from: daleykd on March 28, 2016, 04:01:00 PM
Quote from: aishabag on March 28, 2016, 03:55:58 PM

Nice! I hope it works out.

I know David will do group buys once in a while.

With his permission, I'm trying to do a PCB layout for this that'll fit on one board in a 1590BB.  I haven't had a chance to finish it up, yet.

drolo

I always like me some nice paint pen action :-) I really need to get one of those.

stringsthings

Looks great to me!  Finally starting on mine  ( I've had the board set for a long time ).  It's too bad that the VTL5C3/2 is so expensive now.  Makes me wish I had bought them when they were reasonable.  Oh well, it's still way cheaper than buying a manufactured pedal and a lot more satisfying.
All You Need Is Love