News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tone Virus

Started by Hirti, April 20, 2022, 11:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hirti

I think this is my first built report on here in quite a few years. And even those apparently got deleted in that forum crash a couple years back. Aaaanyway: Really funny noise maker that I will never use in a musical setting! Glad that I built this.  :D

The design is a Tayda UV print on a matte black sand enclosure. I think it came out really great. Gonna use their UV service more in the future.
Powered up on first try!  :) The only mistake I made when building it was that I didn't line up the right rotary correctly. Not it won't sit "flush" with the enclosure. Tried desoldering and fixing it but the rotary didn't wanna be desoldered. Since this is a personal project for I don't care that much about it. Definitely learned something for the next build that uses a rotary, though. lol

I think I also read on here a few times that this pedal is their wife's least favorite pedal. I can relate to that. My girlfriend hates it when I play this pedal  ;D

Thewintersoldier

Turned out great, I have one of these in the works, I'll watch out for that rotary!
Who the hell is Bucky?

madbean

Other than your bent wookie, this looks out of sight! Good job.

cooder

Excellent and looks like a lot of fun, even if the wife won't agree...  ;) Great build.
BigNoise Amplification

alanp

Quote from: Hirti on April 20, 2022, 11:31:00 AM
Really funny noise maker that I will never use in a musical setting! Glad that I built this.  :D

Those are the ones that are most fun to mess around with!

Nice build, and excellent job on the graphics.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nzCdog

Dang, that looks great... and fun! Sweet build :)

Bio77