News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harbingor One Perfect light shield cheap shinny and easy to mount

Started by Strassercaster, February 20, 2015, 04:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strassercaster

I have only been building pedals for six weeks. I have built two Tonebenders and 4 Dam red roosters on stripboard. I have just finished my third sunking 2 klon this month. I couldnt have done it without some help from you fine people here and on another forum. I am 99 percent done with the Harbingor one build just waiting for the 100kc dual potentiomer ( I always forget something or can never get it all at one place ha ha).Brian shows a drain strainer on the BOM but I went to 6 hardware stores and never found one that small. So after buying and trying about  a  dozen items I found a perfect fit. You need to have a 1590bb Tall but it works perfectly. I bought a 3/4 inch copper pipe end cap. the circumference is absolutely perfect. I did grind about three sixteenths off of the end of it but its perfect. Plus its copper so you can solder wires directly to it and criss cross them to hold it on and still be able to change bulbs someday by just desoldering it. I did use foil tapeon the inside but i probably didnt need too it was really shinny anyway.O just wanted to share this info for future builds of people that were never happy with the ir current improv. Anyway thanks Madbeans for being the best in the business and to the fine people that make it what it is.

Now how do these sound the schematic looks very similar to a real one. I have a mojovibe  on loan and its amazing my friend is letting me borrow it for a while . Can someone send me a sound bite? i couildnt find one demo of it on you tube. Thanks Madbeaners and I hope this helps someone out I promose if you get a 1590bb tall and take 3/16ths off the end and  it will be perfect . I might just polish the inside and take the foil tape out its really shinny im just afraid it will dull over time . i would love to at least hear some opinions i have over 6 hours on this project and need one part the suspense is killing me ha ha Thanks to all 

klonisgayjplay

Just wondering how this turned out, if you're satisfied with the results I'll probably use the copper cap also.