News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tilt build

Started by sgmezei, October 31, 2011, 02:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgmezei

Just finished up the Bean original. Excited to do some knob twiddling.

yerbouti

Nice! Is that some kind of fabric? Did you glue that on the inside?

jimmybjj

Very I cool, I'm really digging your enclosures.
Pcbs no longer available

sgmezei

Quote from: yerbouti on October 31, 2011, 09:10:07 AM
Nice! Is that some kind of fabric? Did you glue that on the inside?

Yes it is fabric. I started another thread talking a bit about it here:
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=1389.0

bigmufffuzzwizz

Another great one..I like how connect your bypass part of the 3pdt..seems practical but never seen anyone else do that.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

nzCdog

That is so tidy! I love how you always get all the jacks up on top! :)

sgmezei

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on October 31, 2011, 10:21:31 PM
Another great one..I like how connect your bypass part of the 3pdt..seems practical but never seen anyone else do that.

Its a good way to use up all those extra bits of wire that end up on the floor! hahaha

nzCdog
My first pedal builds I got the smallest enclosures I could, like the 1590b. I then realized that having the jacks on either side took up even more space than the 125b. I kind of became a convert from then on. I find you can just fit more onto a board with the jacks on top.

nzCdog

Quote from: sgmezei on October 31, 2011, 11:45:12 PM
nzCdog
My first pedal builds I got the smallest enclosures I could, like the 1590b. I then realized that having the jacks on either side took up even more space than the 125b. I kind of became a convert from then on. I find you can just fit more onto a board with the jacks on top.
+1  I just wish 125Bs weren't so expensive in NZ... its cheaper for me to get 1590BBs, but with Jacks on top they're not too greedy with space on my pedalboard :)

TNblueshawk

Fabric FTW for sure! Great ingenuity. Nice tidy gutz too.
John