News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anybody got a onsie fuzz build doc? (PICS Inside)

Started by jimilee, August 20, 2014, 02:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

midwayfair

I bet you can work it out with just a multimeter and the schematic. :)

It's a bazz fuss. http://www.home-wrecker.com/bazz.html

GermanCdn

Hold on, did Jimi shave and cut his hair (assuming that's Jimi in the background of the picture)?  Noooooooooooooo..................................

Now I'm scared he's joined a John Mayer tribute band. 
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

PhiloB

Nah, someone has hacked Jimmy's MB account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimilee

Nope, not me, ha! But I did shave and cut my hair sadly. At 43 I thought perhaps it was time for a change.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on August 21, 2014, 02:54:41 AM
43!!!!  You're still a puppy!
A puppy with a grand baby, trifocals, hearing aides and lots of cracks getting out of bed.:-)

GrindCustoms

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

jimilee

Quote from: GrindCustoms on August 21, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
Our FuzzIon is the following of the Onesie.
I thought so. I got one already. I think I got one more as well.

RobA

Quote from: jimilee on August 20, 2014, 09:20:25 PM
Nope, not me, ha! But I did shave and cut my hair sadly. At 43 I thought perhaps it was time for a change.
I did that once in my early 40's. Now at 54 all the hair's back. Well, not all of it, but what's still there is long again ;D.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rockā€¢it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

GermanCdn

Quote from: RobA on August 21, 2014, 08:23:56 PM
I did that once in my early 40's. Now at 54 all the hair's back. Well, not all of it, but what's still there is long again ;D.

I hit 40 in three years.  Til then, I'm keeping it short and bald.  Come 40 + 1 day, I'm going for the full Hogan til the day I die, which might be about thirty minutes after I refuse to get it cut for the first time....
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jkokura

Quote from: GermanCdn on August 21, 2014, 09:12:10 PM

I hit 40 in three years.  Til then, I'm keeping it short and bald.  Come 40 + 1 day, I'm going for the full Hogan til the day I die, which might be about thirty minutes after I refuse to get it cut for the first time....

Bonnie wouldn't murder you that quickly, would she? She seems like the lie-in-wait-then-surprise-you sort of lady?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GermanCdn

Quote from: jkokura on August 21, 2014, 10:06:13 PM
Quote from: GermanCdn on August 21, 2014, 09:12:10 PM

Bonnie wouldn't murder you that quickly, would she? She seems like the lie-in-wait-then-surprise-you sort of lady?

Jacob

She alternates.  Some days it's a poison you a little bit everyday type plan, and other days it's a "Go take a picture of that grizzly bear, nevermind why I am covering you in honey, just go."  Pretty sure she'd wait until I at least got on the finishing done on the new house, so I should be good for a couple of years at least.