News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sunking Sold Out?!

Started by cloud10, June 06, 2011, 12:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud10

I was waiting for my chance to get a Sunking board, but I wasn't fast enough. So, now that I've worn myself out from screaming about it, any idea when they'll be available again? Is there a waiting list or anything like that?

JakeFuzz

Get ready to scream some more because the Sunking has been discontinued! Your best bet is to see if anyone ordered any extras and is willing to sell it to you. Sorry man. The inventory liquidation sale started last weekend and I think the Sunking boards sold out in like a week.

k.rock!

There's still a little bit of hope, but requires you to learn how to etch your own boards which I'll be learning soon as well...I was lucky enough to snatch a couple but Bean always provides a Single sided layout for etching :) So there's still hope! hehe

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

bigmufffuzzwizz

There's a verified vero layout at FSB as another alternative.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

PLAINCLOTHESMAN

I just saw this! discontinued?! why?

jkokura

The answer is here on the forum under the global announcements section.

The short answer is, Madbean has gotten some flak for creating clone projects from some builders. His decision to discontinue several long time projects has come from a desire to create more modified versions of current projects as well as more new projects not based on other things. You need to remove stuff to add more stuff, as managing to have 50+ projects on the forum has put huge time constraints on Madbean from actually getting anything done. He is scaling back to create more health in his business while offering more cool stuff for us to play with.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals