News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bootsy Collins Funk Machine and HeadTrip 2

Started by jimilee, March 22, 2021, 12:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This works as advertised. I used the 1/4" patch cable method. Then, to make it extra complicated, I put in a flipper switch. When I used the cable and the flipper switch, it just sounds terrible. But when I run it in series, the flipper switch sounds great.

HeadTrip sounds great, I feel like there was room to put a phaser in there...just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Awesomeness, distilled and boxed, Dude!
The Headtrip graphics really start to mess with your head after awhile... ;)
BigNoise Amplification

harryklippton

dawson

Ah, the Funk Machine is magnificent!

..then I scrolled down and the colors on your Headtrip 2 instantly obliterated my face.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

diablochris6

It's Bootsy, baby! Stellar work as always. When you gonna get a Bootsy bass?
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

jjjimi84

Thewintersoldier

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: dawson on March 22, 2021, 03:36:33 AM
Ah, the Funk Machine is magnificent!

..then I scrolled down and the colors on your Headtrip 2 instantly obliterated my face.
I'm too short to play one of those bad boys!

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

As I recall, Bootsy has about a 7' wingspan so that ol' Star bass would not be a problem for him.  Excellent builds.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Bio77

Looking good!  That's a great Bootsy pic.

ahiddentableau

Sweet builds. Putting a list of programs on your FV-1 build is a great idea. Every time I use mine I'm lost in a sea of "wait, is the bitcrusher to the left or right?" or something like that and it gets annoying. I'm going to do that on mine.

jimilee

Quote from: ahiddentableau on March 26, 2021, 03:57:53 AM
Sweet builds. Putting a list of programs on your FV-1 build is a great idea. Every time I use mine I'm lost in a sea of "wait, is the bitcrusher to the left or right?" or something like that and it gets annoying. I'm going to do that on mine.
Someone else put a small list on theirs, but these old eyes can't see tiny.