News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hey everybody, check out my weiner! Now with audio and more wah!!!!!

Started by jimilee, February 17, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Sounds ok, I'm gonna try different inductors.There is a Dunlop bass wah inductor in there now. I really like the boost option.

Changed the inductor to a terrible toroid I got from Joe Gagan (3 pack of inductors for 20.00), sounds wah more better, keep in mind I'm a bassist.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jimi-lee-2/weiner-wah[/soundcloud]
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Oh and thanks to Clayford for the super cool Nos caps.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Just like the UpperDecker, the name NEVER gets old.

Nice Weiner Jimi. I have never really played with a weiner much but I may have to in the future.

Cody

jimilee

Quote from: selfdestroyer on February 17, 2014, 03:50:30 AM
Just like the UpperDecker, the name NEVER gets old.

Nice Weiner Jimi. I have never really played with a weiner much but I may have to in the future.

Cody
I"m just gonna keep laughing.....thank you.  :P

alanp

In relation to the old Fuzz Wah, I'm surprised someone hasn't done a wah-mudbunny build  ::)

Nice work!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on February 17, 2014, 04:10:39 AM
In relation to the old Fuzz Wah, I'm surprised someone hasn't done a wah-mudbunny build  ::)

Nice work!
Yet! Thank you sir!

Gledison

Hey Jimi, it looks complex.   i never used one  ... any sound clip in the future?
cheers
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

Govmnt_Lacky

Does the black electrical tape give the inductor SUPER MOJO?  ::)

jimilee

Quote from: Gledison on February 17, 2014, 10:08:43 PM
Hey Jimi, it looks complex.   i never used one  ... any sound clip in the future?
cheers
Yes, i ordered some inductors from Joe Gagan, as I was not happy with the one that I used, i now know why it doesn't sound good. I did a sound clip from the MoWah I built last week in the meantime though, it is in the Show off thread as well. I like wah builds, you don't have to fancy up the enclosure, and it only takes a few hours from start to finish.

jimilee