News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The OK so i'm impatient thread...

Started by patrickbrose, January 15, 2013, 04:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on January 15, 2013, 08:10:09 PM
Guys, the boards are here. Check out the projects page and click on the thumbnails and you can see pics of the new boards.

Here's the deal: I'm leaving Thursday to go to Johnson City for the recording session for the next record. I don't foresee having the time to get the docs/bom together before I go, or ship orders beyond what I have right now. So, I'll release everything next Tuesday. I get back Monday so that should give me enough time to get things in order. Later on next week I will get some video demos done, too.

Sorry, I know it sucks to wait. But, there is no point in making the ordering available when I won't be here to ship and can't get the documentation done. It's just bad timing.
That's right,we're musicians too....I keep forgetting sometimes,like tonight at rehearsal when I said,"I'm sorry I was supposed to learn what? Whoops!"
  Thanks for everything Brian and good luck in the studio.Thats about my least favorite part of making a record.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.